Nate got an offer to work for Carlson Companies starting Oct 13th. It will be very hard to not spend that extra 2 hours a day in the car with him, but we'll make do. He's very excited to start this new adventure. He gets to clean up a big, messy network-which is right up his alley. He also gets additional responsibilities of being a team lead. What a great opportunity for him!
Congrats baby, I'm VERY proud of you.
Congrats baby, I'm VERY proud of you.
1 comment:
Congratulations on your new job Nate!! I've heard Carlson Company is a great company to work for...straighten them out!! It's so nice to see pictures of your family and your sisters....you little kids are growing far too fast! Grandpa Quist was quite proud to take care of Daniel last weekend....said he tired him out though!! I can imagine...go, go, go!
Post a Comment