9.21.2009

One Month To Go!

Today at 9am, we passed Daniel's early delivery date/time. A lot of stress has been lifted because we know this baby will be better developed and may not need extra hosptial time...but a lot of stress has showed up because the reality is setting in! We are, of course, hoping that this baby is soo comfortable inside, that it doesn't want to come out until Jen and her dad's bday on the 28th of Oct! Official due date is Oct 21st-4wks, 2 days left!

I'm feeling pretty good. The baby likes to kick me in the ribs-a lot. It is a very active little thing-just like Daniel was. I'm not sure if I can squeeze 2 lbs more of baby in there! Tieing shoes and bending over to pick things up is getting to be a difficult task. I guess I'll just have to stop doing it :) I've officially started the 'waddle' because I'm getting sympathy looks from almost everyone that sees me.
There are some great benefits to being pregnant though. I'm really going to miss having an excuse for ice cream whenever I want it...and the built-in table to put that ice cream on! And, of course the feeling of that little guy/gal squiggling around in there.
Anyway, I've been asked for pics and updates, so here's one! Stayed tuned for more.

2 comments:

The Racki Family said...

You look beautiful! Praying for a healthy baby and a healthy mom!

Feldman Family said...

You look great for only having one month to go! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one...I'm sure he or she is going to be adorable! We still need to get together one of these days! Take care and lots of hugs and prayers coming your way for a safe delivery and a happy, healthy baby!

Love
Ali