Can you believe it went this fast? I can't believe our little boy is the big 2 today. He's been saying 'Happy Birthday' for the last couple of days, it's really cute. It's usually Happy Birthday to mommy or daddy or monkey, but it's still cute :)
On Monday night, he decided he wanted to sleep in his new room with his 'big' boy bed! He grabbed his blankets and monkey off his other bed and brought them into his new room. I was shocked! So, we pushed his bed against the wall and put the mattress on it (it only had a boxspring). Then he wanted all the books in his new room. So, we've been 2 nights in there! The first night he woke up at 5am and wouldn't go back to sleep, but last night was good. I never thought the transition would go this easy!
Have a great day Daniel! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment